The Nutriculture Punched Pot is an IWS spare part, which optimises the IWS Outer pot. It comprises a drainage area at the bottom and straight sides. It's suitable for use with any grow medium. The pot can hold up to 10.5 Litres of substrate. The pot provides excellent drainage and it's made of durable and strong plastic. The product is part of a complete irrigation solution.
- The Punched Pot is a top-quality IWS spare part;
- It optimises the use of the outer pots;
- It's compatible with Flood and Drain and Dripper systems;
- It can hold up to 10.5 Litres of grow medium;
- It provides top-quality drainage and it's made of strong plastic.
- The product is durable and resistant;
- The product is part of a complete irrigation solution;
- Can be cleaned easily.
The Punched Pot connects to your grow system through a gland at the bottom. The unit sits on a pot stand. You can fill the inner pot with grow medium and plant your crops on top. Handle the roots with care to reduce stress. Position the punched pot on top of the outer pot.
How to Use
The Nutriculture Punched Pot is suitable for use with Flood and Drain and Dripper grow systems.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.