The Nutriculture Culture Pot is a high-performance IWS spare part, which optimises your grow system. The pot is suitable for use with finer substrates such as coco coir, rockwool, and soil. The sealed sides of the product prevent substrate from clogging your system and ensures excellent drainage. The pot has a 6.5 Litres capacity. Growers use the Nutriculture Culture Pot to achieve increased harvests and ensure healthy plant development.
- The product is suitable for Flood and Drain and Dripper systems;
- It's an IWS spare part;
- The Culture Pot has a 6.5 Litres capacity;
- It's compatible with finer substrates such as coco coir, soil, or rockwool.
- It's durable;
- The product is made of strong plastic;
- It's designed and made at Nutriculture's highest standards of quality.
The bottom of the Culture Pot includes a mesh, which allows for accelerated flooding and draining. The pot prevents substrate from clogging your IWS grow system.
How to Use
Use the Culture Pot with Flood and Drain and Dripper grow systems.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.