This is a HEAVY ITEM! This kind of products have a surcharge of £2.50 per item. If you buy a pallet of this grow media a one off charge of 49.95 This will be added during checkout.
Gold Label – 60/40 Pebble Coco Mix 45L creates the perfect balance between water retention and drainage. The product ensures superior plant development rates and excellent drainage. The 40% of added coco-coir provides water retention, so growers don't need to regularly add more nutrients or additives. The 60/40 ratio allows you to maximize the benefits of beneficial fungi and bacteria additives, which improve the root-area and accelerate plants' growth. The Gold Label – 60/40 mix is an innovative product, which helps growers achieve top-quality harvests and superior yields.
- The product is an innovative solution, which optimizes the performance of beneficial bacteria additives;
- The product is suitable for hydroponic systems;
- The coco/pebble mix doesn't contain any nutrients;
- The product ensures explosive plant development.
- The mix has an increased water holding capacity;
- The product is a top-quality substrate;
- The product comprises the finest materials;
- The mix ensures superior drainage.
Gold Label comprises 40% coco and 60% clay pebbles. It's a ready-mixed substrate, which helps growers optimize their plants' development. The drainage properties of the clay pebbles and the coco's fibrous texture form a perfect hydroponic medium for your plants to grow.
How to Use
The product is made specifically for use in dripper-type or flood and drain hydroponic systems. Initially, you must flush the medium to saturate the pebbles. During the vegetative phase, begin with a lower PH level of between 5.2 and 5.6 to balance your substrate's PH level. Increase towards a PH of 6.3 throughout this phase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.