The Philips SON-T PIA HPS Bulb 1000W is a top-quality HPS light bulb made for the flowering phase. The bulb has a light output of 130,000 lumens. The unit is designed based on the PIA (Philips Integrated Antenna) technology, which ensures an extensive lifespan. The unit is shock-resistant and reaches a light efficiency of 130 lumens per watt. The red-yellow colour spectrum is ideal for the flowering phase.
- The Philips SON-T PIA high-pressure sodium light bulb 1000W has an A++ energy efficiency class;
- The unit's colour temperature is 2000 Kelvin and the output is 1000W;
- The unit produces 130,000 lumens;
- The product's dimensions are 14.6cm x 14.6cm x 45.8cm and it weighs 426 grams;
- It's made for the flowering phase.
- It's a high-performance unit;
- It's efficient;
- It's made at the highest standards of quality and performance.
The product is a single spectrum light bulb, which delivers red-yellow colour spectrum for the blooming phase. The unit is compatible for use with an appropriate HPS ballast and an E-40 socket.
How to Use
Use the product according to Philip's instructions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.