The Dimlux Expert Series 630W Dual Full Spectrum is a complete fixture, which emulates the sun's spectrum of light. The unit includes the Alpha Optics reflector, designed based on the SBCS (Single Bounce Clear Sight) principle. The unit's low profile and increased adjustability allow growers to customise the lighting in their grow rooms to achieve top-quality and high-performance harvests. The adjustable side reflectors of the unit allow for better overlap and decrease wall losses. The reflector's open design passively cools the lamp and extends its lifespan. Growers use the Dimlux Expert Series 630W Dual Full Spectrum for huge harvest yields and top-quality crops.
- The Dimlux Expert Series 630W Dual CDM Full Spectrum complete fixture is made for the vegetative and the blooming phases;
- The unit includes 2 CDM full-spectrum bulbs;
- It delivers increased PAR levels;
- It includes an Alpha 98 reflector made based on the SBCS technology.
- The unit is highly efficient;
- It's compatible with the Maxi Controller;
- The unit delivers adjustable outputs ranging between 330W and 760W;
- The unit has a low power consumption rate and decreases cooling costs;
- It's dimmable;
- The unit delivers higher output and yields compared to other systems;
- It's made at Dimlux's standards of performance and quality.
The unit uses CMD bulbs, which produce a broader spectrum compared to other types of HID lights. The output of the unit is similar to LEP (light-emitting plasma) fixtures. The light output rates range from 330W to 760W. Growers can customise the lighting in the grow room environment to fit the needs of their crops. The unit is made for the vegetative and blooming phases and delivers increased harvest yields.
How to Use
Growers can hang the unit over the centre of the grow room at the correct height using a jack chain. Connect the unit to the power mains and turn it on. The unit is made for use with the Maxi Controller. Growers can connect up to 160 fixtures and adjust them from a central point. Because the bulb runs extremely hot, growers must avoid touching the bulb. Also, avoid using sprays or liquids next to the unit as they may cause fires or unit failure. On the first use, you must run the bulb continuously for 15 minutes. It's how the metals fuse correctly. Closely follow the manufacturer's guidelines, otherwise, Dimlux's warranty becomes void.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.