The FishPlant Family Unit system is a blend of hydroponics and aquaculture systems. The unit allows you to grow plants and fish in a protected and enclosed system. Beneficial bacteria convert fish waste into plant nutrients for healthy crop growth. When feeding the fish, you also feed the plants and bacteria in a balanced eco-system. The unit is made for beginner and professional growers. It has a capacity of 3.5 kg of fish and fits into a small grow room or garden.
- The Fishplant aquaponics Family Unit is designed based on the Ebb & Flow hydroponic grow method;
- The tank has a capacity of 300 L of water and 3.5 kg of fish;
- It's suitable for farming carp, trout, perch, Koi carp, and Goldfish.
- The product is high-performance and efficient;
- It's reliable and easy to use;
- It's made at the strictest quality and performance standards.
The FishPlant Family Unit combines aquaponics and hydroponic techniques. Developed based on the Ebb & Flow system, the unit delivers increased yields. The flood brings nutrients and water to the roots of your plants and the drain draws oxygen into the root area. You can grow a variety of fish such as carp, trout, perch, Koi carp, and Goldfish.
How to Use
Use the unit in accordance with the manufacturer's specifications and guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.