The FishPlant Clay Pebbles 40L bag belongs to the high-performance range of aquaponics accessories developed by FishPlant. The product is a popular and reliable grow media, which delivers increased harvest yields and top-quality crops. It's an ecologically sustainable substrate formed of clay pebbles. The clay is turned into pellets and fired in ovens at 1200-degrees Celsius. The clay expands and becomes porous. The pebbles are lightweight and maintain their structure and size. The substrate is reusable and offers a perfect water-to-air ratio for healthy crop growth.
- The Clay Pebbles bag is part of the efficient aquaponics accessories designed by FishPlant;
- It's a high-performance substrate made for healthy crop development;
- The product comes in 40L bags.
- It's a reliable and top-quality substrate;
- It's resistant and made at the strictest standards of quality;
- It's lightweight;
- It maintains its structure and size.
The clay is transformed into pellets, which are cooked at 1200-degrees Celsius. The clay expands and becomes porous, delivering a perfect air-to-water ratio for strong crop development.
How to Use
Use the product according to the manufacturer's specifications and instructions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.