Plants lose water through the stomata when they transpire. If the moisture levels in the environment are too low, plants release increased water volumes. In turn, this can lead to stress, wilting, and poor health. By boosting the moisture levels in the grow room's environment, growers help plants to develop healthy and strong. The RAM Ultrasonic humidifier delivers a mist of water into the grow room's climate to increase humidity levels. The unit is easy to use and to install. It's a plug and play system. Growers must fill the reservoir with water and turn on the system.
- The humidifier's capacity is of 400ml per 1 hour of diffusion;
- The unit prevents low moisture levels in the grow room's climate;
- The reservoir's capacity is of 5L;
- Correct humidity levels maintain healthy and strong crops.
- The unit has an auto cut-off function, which prevents damage when the reservoir is empty;
- It's reliable and resistant;
- It's made at the highest RAM standards of performance and quality.
The humidifier adjusts the moisture levels in the grow room's environment to ensure optimum plant development conditions.
How to Use
The unit is easy to use. Take it out of the box and fill the reservoir with water. Plug the unit into the power mains and turn it on. Set the ideal humidity level via the control on the front of the unit. The humidifier needs filtered and cool water. London Grow recommends using RO water.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.