CANNA Organic pH- is a top-quality additive made to lower the pH value during the vegetative stage and flowering stage. The adjuster comprises 50% citric acid, which works perfectly for organic growing. The product promotes the development of beneficial bacteria, which protect your plants and increase nutrient uptake. Growers use the additive to achieve top-quality crops and huge harvests.
- CANNA's Organic pH Down is a high-performance additive;
- The formula lowers the pH's value;
- The product contains 50% citric acid;
- It's made for the vegetative stage and the flowering stage;
- It's ideal for organic growing.
- CANNA's pH Down is a highly concentrated formula;
- It's made at the highest quality standards.
CANNA Organic pH- is a highly concentrated formula, which lowers the pH's value. When growing crops in hydroponic systems, you must keep the pH range between 5.6 and 6.2.
How to Use
Dilute 0.2ml of formula per 1L of water. Stir well and measure the pH's value. Repeat until you reach the right degree of acidity. Don't mix the formula with pure fertilisers. Store the product in a protected and safe place. Use protective gloves whenever you're handling the formula.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.