The RAM Variispeed speed controller decreases the output level of the duct fan when needed. It offers growers increased control over the ventilation system. The unit is easy to use and allows you to adjust the speed of your fans. The product helps growers achieve an optimum climate in the grow room. The digital speed controller is cost-effective but generates a humming sound.
- The RAM fan controller reduces the output level of the ventilation system;
- The fan controller helps growers control the ventilation system in the grow room;
- The unit creates an optimum environment in the grow room.
- The unit is made of top-quality materials;
- It's cost-effective;
- The unit is designed at the highest RAM standards of performance and quality.
Sometimes, a grower must reduce the airflow of the extraction system in the grow room. The Variispeed controller controls the temperatures during cold months and eliminates noise when needed. It's simple to use and affordable. Plug the unit into a power mains and plug the duct fan into the controller's front socket. You can increase or decrease the airflow using the front dial on the controller.
How to Use
First check if the duct fan is compatible with the controller. Don't use the controller with fans that have a built-in speed controller. Duct fans without controllers, which are under 300W and below 200mm in diameter are compatible with the unit. You can reduce or increase the output level of the ventilation system using the dial on front of the unit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.