CANNA Mono Calcium is a one component nutrient made for strong plant development during the vegetative stage and the flowering stage. The liquid mineral contains easily absorbable Calcium (Ca), which plants can easily absorb. The product stabilises plants' tissue and influences the growth hormones. The formula regulates nutrient and water transport in the plants. The product is suitable for use as a deficiency replenisher or a supplementary one component nutrient to stimulate strong growth and flowering. Growers use the formula to achieve top-quality crops and high harvest yields.
- The product is made for the vegetative phase and the blooming phase;
- The formula is a one component nutrient, which comprises 15% Ca;
- The product regulates the plants' growth hormones, water and nutrient transport in the plants;
- It's a supplementary nutrient and deficiency replenisher.
- The product is easy to use;
- It's chloride-free;
- Plants can easily absorb the product;
- The formula is environmentally friendly;
- The product is made at the highest levels of performance and quality.
CANNA Mono Calcium stabilises the plants' tissues. The formula stabilises the cell walls, influences growth hormones and stabilises water and nutrient transportation in the plants. The formula is a supplementary nutrient, which promotes strong growth. Ca is an essential element for crops. It's responsible for the physiological and structural stability of plant tissues. Plants can easily absorb liquid Ca, which strengthens the cell tissues. The formula can be mixed with other fertilisers. Don't mix in concentrated form with nutrients containing sulphate, citrate, or phosphate.
How to Use
Use between 1 and 2ml of formula per 1L of water. The product can be used as a nutrient supplement or a Ca deficiency replenisher. Avoid overdose. Store the formula in a safe and protected place. Keep the product away from children. Use protective gloves when handling the formula.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.