CANNA Mono Iron is a high-performance one component nutrient, made for strong plant development. The liquid mineral is soluble, and plants can quickly absorb it. The mono nutrient is made from top-quality ingredients. For the best results, use the one component nutrient with CANNA's range of premium base nutrients and additives.
- CANNA Mono Iron (Fe) is a top-quality one component nutrient;
- The formula comprises liquid Iron chelates;
- The product is made for the vegetative stage and the flowering stage;
- The product is suitable for use with soil, coco, and rockwool substrates.
- It's user-friendly and environmentally safe;
- The product stimulates plant development;
- The formula promotes strong blooming;
- It's made at CANNA's highest standards of performance and quality.
The product is an essential element for strong plant development. Fe promotes powerful photosynthesis and influences the energy balance and physiological processes. The product can be mixed with other fertilisers and it's stable with every common pH level.
How to Use
Use the product at a rate of 0.75ml of formula per 1L of water, for maintenance. For moderate deficiency, use 1ml of formula per 1L of water. For serious deficiency, use 2ml of formula per 1L of water. Store the product in a safe and dark place. Keep it out of children's reach. Use protective gloves and clothes whenever you're handling the product. Avoid contact with your skin or your eyes. In case of contact, rinse with water immediately.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.