CANNA Mono Trace Mix belongs to the one component nutrient range designed by CANNA. The product contains a variety of elements such as Iron (Fe), Molybdenum (Mo), Copper (Cu), Manganese (Mn), Boron (B), and Zinc (Zn). Plants use trace elements in different enzyme systems. The elements affect the overall development and energy balance of plants. The CANNA Mono Trace Mix can be used in combination with most fertilisers, except for product containing concentrated Calcium.
- The product is part of CANNA's one component nutrient range;
- The formula comprises a variety of trace elements including 0.06% Fe, 0.06% Cu, 0.07% Mo, 0.6% Mn, 0.3% Zn, and 0.3% B;
- The formula is made for the vegetative stage and the blooming stage;
- It's compatible with all grow media substrates including Rockwool, coco, clay pebbles, and soil.
- The product is environmentally friendly and easy to use;
- The formula sustains strong plant development and explosive blooming;
- The product is designed at the highest standards of quality.
Trace elements are used by different enzyme systems. They influence energy balance and the overall growth of plants including microscopic processes. The product is suitable to use with other fertilisers, which don't contain concentrated Calcium.
How to Use
Growers use the formula in a dosage of between 1ml and 2ml per 1L of water. Store the product in a safe and dark area. Keep it out of the reach of children. Use protective gloves when you're handling the product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.