The Philips MASTER Color CDM 942 Daylight Elite 315W delivers an increased PAR (photosynthetically active radiation) level and operates at the highest standards. It's a full spectrum lamp made for the vegetative and blooming phases. The bulb ensures tighter internodes, stronger crops, and explosive blooms. The high levels of red light make it perfect for the flowering phase. Growers use this ceramic metal halide bulb to achieve huge harvests and healthy crops.
- The Philips MASTER Color CDM 942 Daylight Elite 315W delivers increased PAR levels;
- The product is made for the vegetative and flowering phases;
- The unit delivers stronger crops, explosive blooms, and tighter internodes;
- The ceramic metal halide bulb is a full spectrum light bulb.
- The light bulb is reliable and durable;
- It's high-performance and efficient;
- It has an extensive lifespan.
Ceramic metal halide lamps deliver a broad light spectrum, which makes them suitable for the vegetative and blooming phases. The unit comprises blue light, which ensures tighter internodes. The red-light output makes the unit suitable for the flowering phase.
How to Use
Hold the CDM lamp with a clean cloth and screw it into your reflector's lamp holder. Make sure the lamp is screwed in tightly. On the first use, the lamp must run uninterrupted for at least 15 minutes. This will help the lamp fuse properly.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.