The 1/2" MBSP Single Inlet to 4mm Barbed is a tough polypropylene irrigation fittings unit made to ensure watertight connections in your irrigation & pumps system. The product is made for hydroponic grow systems to deliver top-quality crops and increased harvest yields. The product is made of superior materials to deliver the best results. Growers worldwide use the 1/2" MBSP Single Inlet to 4mm Barbed to provide exceptional crops and excellent yields.
- The product is made for hydroponic irrigation & pumps systems;
- The item is barbed for superior strength;
- The product is 16mm in diameter;
- The item delivers a watertight connection in your irrigation & pumps fittings.
- The product is top-quality and high-performance;
- The unit is made at the strictest standards of quality and performance;
- The irrigation fittings unit is environmentally friendly;
- It's durable and resistant.
The 1/2" MBSP Single Inlet to 4mm Barbed is made for use with hydroponic grow systems. The unit delivers a watertight connection in your irrigation system. Thanks to the strong composing materials, the product is resistant and durable.
How to Use
Use the 16mm MBSP Single Inlet to 6mm Barbed according to the specifications provided by the manufacturer. Store the unit in a safe and dark place, away from very high or very low temperatures. Keep the product out of children's reach. Wear protective clothing and gloves whenever you're handling the 16mm MBSP Single Inlet to 6mm Barbed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.