The 19mm non return valve is a premium quality irrigation fittings part made to offer you full control over the feeding cycle of your plants. The irrigation & pumps accessory stops the water flow from returning through your irrigation system when the pump goes off. With a 19mm non return valve the feed solution will be waiting at the system's drippers, ready for the system's pump to activate. Your plants will receive the nutrient solution when the pump turns on and until it stops. Your crops enjoy a complete dose every time. Growers worldwide use the 19mm non return valve to optimise their hydroponic grow system and achieve increased yields.
- The product is a non return valve made for hydroponic grow systems;
- The 19mm non return valve is 19mm in diameter;
- The product is part of your irrigation & pumps accessories made to optimise your system's outputs.
- It's a barbed unit, which offers increased stability;
- It's high-performance and made of premium materials;
- It's top-quality and durable;
- The valve is made at the strictest standards of quality and performance.
The non return valve offers growers complete control over their irrigation system when the pump stops. When you're using a non return valve, the nutrients are waiting at your system's drippers, ready for the pump to turn on. The crops will receive the nutrients when the pump activates and until it stops.
How to Use
Use the irrigation fittings according to the manufacturer's specifications and instructions. Store and keep the product in a dark and safe place, away from very high or very low temperatures. Keep the item out of children's reach. Make sure you use protective gloves when you're handling the unit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.