Advanced Nutrients Revive is a liquid fertilizer, which improves your plants' health. The formula is designed to help your plants overcome stress from transportation, transplanting or nutrient deficiency. The product contains essential macro and micronutrients, which your plants can easily absorb. Growers also use Revive as a foliar spray to accelerate nutrient absorption. The fertilizer is easy-to-use and it's suitable for all growing systems. Heal your plants with Revive and enjoy top-quality harvests.
- Revive is suitable for all growing mediums and systems including hydroponics, run-to-waste hydroponics, and soil;
- The fertilizer is made for use during the vegetative and flowering stages;
- The formula contains organic and natural ingredients such as high-chelated iron, zinc, nitrogen, calcium and other essential nutrients.
- The fertilizer is easy-to-use;
- The formula is highly soluble and plants can rapidly absorb it;
- Growers use Revive also as a foliar spray to increase leaf growth;
- Contains a full range of nutrients chelates;
- Reinvigorates plants that have stopped developing because of overwatering;
- Suitable to use with the range of Advanced Nutrients boosters and additives.
Advanced Nutrients Revive sustains your plants' recovery after a stressful period caused by nutrient deficiency, transplant, transportation, diseases or infestations. After you've identified the source of the stress, you can use Revive to deliver a carefully formulated blend of chelated nutrients, which your plants can easily absorb. Revive will help your plants develop vigorously.
How to Use
You can use Advanced Nutrient Revive with any growing system or medium. Help your plants recover from stressful situations by adding 5 ml/L in case of nutrient deficiencies. To prevent stress, use Revive during the vegetative and blooming phases in a dosage of 1 ml/L. If you're using Revive as a foliar spray, add 1 ml/L.
Revive is a powerful fertilizer, which you can simply add to your water reservoir and mix thoroughly. If you're growing plants in hydroponics systems, coco, Rockwool or clay pebbles, make sure the pH level is between 5.6 and 6.2. Keep the pH towards the lower end of the scale, because it will rise naturally after you've added the nutrient. If you're growing in soil, you shouldn't adjust the pH. If you want to adjust it, maintain the level between 6 and 7. The pH level will rise naturally. Store the formula in a dark and cool place and keep it away from extreme temperatures. When handing the product, use protective gloves. Avoid skin and eye contact. In case of contact with eyes or your skin, rinse immediately. Keep the formula away from children's reach.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.