Atami Bcuzz Blossom Builder Liquid comprises a unique mixture of organic and natural ingredients suitable for the blooming and fruiting phases. The fertilizer optimizes your plants' flowering capacities and delivers denser and larger flowers. The product is suitable for all growing systems and mediums and provides your plants with the right ratio of nutrients for optimum development. The formula is highly soluble and plants can absorb it immediately. With Bcuzz Blossom Builder Liquid you'll achieve optimized harvest yields, larger flowers, and tastier fruits.
- The fertilizer is suitable for any growing system and medium;
- The product comprises natural and organic ingredients. The PK ratio is 1:1.5.
- The formula is made for the last period of the blooming phase;
- Bcuzz Blossom Builder Liquid is a base nutrient.
- The fertilizer is highly soluble;
- The product optimizes your plants' production of natural sugars and essential oils;
- Blossom Builder contains a high level of Phosphorus, which hardens your plants' fruits;
- The formula works perfectly with any irrigation system;
- Strengthens your plants and delivers denser flowers;
- Ensures larger and heavier fruits;
- Enhances your plants' natural aromas and flavours.
Blossom Builder is a powerful nutrient, which growers use during the last period of the blooming and fruiting phase. The product contains a special PK ratio of 1:1.5, which optimizes your plants' flowering strength. The finisher increases your plants' natural production of sugars and essential oils. Blossom Builder helps your plants deliver larger and denser flowers and tastier fruits. With this special formula, you'll achieve maximum harvest yields and high-quality crops.
How to Use
Add Atami Bcuzz Blossom Builder Liquid during the last period of the blooming phase. Add the nutrient at the recommended dosage of between 0.25 ml and 0.5 ml/L.
Atami Bcuzz Blossom Builder Liquid is a strong fertilizer, which you can simply mix into your water reservoir or container and stir well. Add the nutrient at the recommended dosage and adjust the level of the pH. If you're growing in hydroponic systems, adjust the pH level between 5.6 and 6.2. Maintain the level of the pH towards the lower end of the scale because it will rise naturally after you add the nutrients. In case you're growing in soil, you shouldn't adjust the level of the pH. If you want to adjust the pH, maintain it between 6 and 7. Because the pH will naturally rise over time, keep it towards the lower value. Store the nutrient in a cool and dark place, away from very low and very high temperatures. Make sure that the nutrient is out of children's reach. Avoid contact with your skin or your eyes. Wear protective gloves whenever you're handling Blossom Builder Liquid. In case of contact with your eyes or your skin, rinse instantly.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.