Atami Bcuzz Coco Nutrition A&B is a top-quality 2-part nutrient made for growing plants in coco substrate. The fertilizer comprises a unique blend of natural ingredients, which offer your plants the right ratio of nutrients for optimum growth. With BCuzz Coco Nutrition A&B you'll strengthen your plants' growth and achieve a healthy and rich harvest. The formulas improve your plants' immune systems and protect them against diseases and pests. The fertilizer helps with nutrient absorption and promotes the colonization of the root area with beneficial bacteria. With BCuzz Coco Nutrition A&B you'll achieve high harvest yields when growing plants in coco substrates.
- The products are suitable for use in coco growing substrates;
- Use the formulas during the vegetative and blooming stages;
- Bcuzz Coco Nutrition A&B is a 2-part base nutrient;
- The nutrients comprise natural and organic macro and micronutrients. The NPK ratio for part A is 5-0-5. Part B's NPK ratio is 0-4-6.
- The formulas are easy to absorb;
- The nutrient is user-friendly;
- A high concentration of nutrients;
- Ensures strong and accelerated plants' development;
- Suitable for use with Atami supplements and boosters;
- Promotes the colonization of the root area with beneficial microbes;
- It improves your plants' immune systems and promotes healthy crop development.
Growers us Atami BCuzz Coco Nutrition A&B throughout the vegetative and blooming stages with plants growing in coco substrates. The 2-part nutrient helps your plants develop a strong root network and ensures healthy growth. The formulas stabilize the biological balance in the grow substrate and ensure optimum conditions for accelerated and strong plant development. The high solubility of the nutrient ensures increased nutrient uptake and healthy crops.
How to Use
Use BCuzz Coco Nutrition A&B during the vegetation and blooming phases. Growers use the fertilizer at the recommended dosage of between 0.5 and 3 ml/L.
Atami BCuzz Coco Nutrition A&B is a 2-part nutrient, which you can add to your water reservoir and mix thoroughly. First, add part A to your nutrient solution and stir. Chase it with part B and mix well. Don't add both parts in concentrated form. When growing in coco, adjust the pH level between 5.6 and 6.2. Keep the level towards the lower end of the scale as the pH will rise naturally after you add the nutrient solution. Store the products in a protected and dark place. Keep them away from very low or very high temperatures. Make sure you keep the products out of children's reach.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.