Athena Cleanse is made from the ideal (and safe) root zone optimizing agents--Hypochlorous acid. This safe and mild acid is derived from salt and a proprietary electrochemical treatment process. The result is a unique, plant-safe chemical with powerful oxidative properties to keep your root zone clean and free of unwanted organisms and buildup. These special properties are keep to improving both mineral and oxygen availability in the growing media.
- Non-toxic - Safe to use on plants in and stage of growth;
- Neutral pH - Won't affect solution stability;
- Increases Oxidation-Reduction Potential (ORP);
- Breaks down scale - Keeps irrigation systems in pristine condition;
- Reduces biofilm - Keep lines clear of dangerous organic material;
- Very low TDS - Doesn't throw off mineral balance;
- Promotes robust root growth;
- Effective as a final flush to clean growing media;
- Keeps irrigation system cleaner and running efficiently longer;
- Reduces mineral buildup in media and lines;
- Increases oxygen and nutrient availability in growing media.
How to use
- System Maintenance: Irrigation systems that are regularly maintained with Athena Cleanse treatment will last longer, and run more optimally throughout. This is because Cleanse helps break down scale, mineral buildup, and other organic matter that has been lodged in the system.
- Regular Use: Use a dilute mixture of 2-5 mL per 4 liters of water for regular maintenance.
- Severe Conditions: Increase rate to 5-10 mL per 4 liters of water for combatting severe reservoir and growing media conditions.
- Cuttings/Clones: Athena Cleanse a must for all cloning machines and fresh cuttings. Dip fresh cuttings in a solution of Cleanse (10 mL per 4 liters of water) to improve cell health and increase immunity. Seedlings and cuttings treated with Cleanse have more vigor and are more likely to grow into robust plants. Roots of plants treated with Cleanse will be bright white and bursting with tiny feeder root hairs.
- RDWC and Other Recirculating Hydroponics Systems: Any recirculating or deep water culture (DWC) irrigation system should use Athena Cleanse to increase oxygen and nutrient availability. Irrigation water treated with Cleanse has a reduced risk of developing problems that are often associated with overwatering and insufficient oxygen levels, such as anaerobic microbial growth and biofilm buildup. Using Cleanse in an recirculating or DWC system helps break down materials with lower solubility ratings, such as mineral complexes that are no longer available to plants. Mineral buildup and lockout is a major cause of deficiencies and plant health problems-solve these issues with Athena Cleanse.
- Media/System Flush: Mix Athena Cleanse at a rate of 5-10 mL/ 4 liter of water during the final flush stage to help reduce residual mineral buildup in the growing media and plant tissues. Reducing excess minerals in the final stage of life encourages the plant to produce more oils, aromas, and flavors associated with quality end product. This procedure may be used at any time during vegetative or flowering phases if the growing media or irrigation system develops mineral imbalance or unwanted buildup.
- Foliar Applications: Mix 375 mL Cleanse per 4 liter of water and spray evenly. Test on a small area first to ensure no damage.
- Surface Treatment/Cleaning: Spraying cultivation surfaces, work areas and irrigation equipment with a dilute solution of Athena Cleanse (375 mL per 4 liter of water) helps maintain a clean and trouble-free environment without toxic and dangerous chemicals. Maintain operational excellent and extend equipment life, such as irrigation system filters, by running treated water through the system regularly.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.