Athena Grow is a simple and clean formula designed for the vegetative stage of growth and for non-flowering plants. Our careful balanced mineral ratios help facilitate optimal plant development including photosynthesis, healthy respiration, and robust stalk and root growth. This 2-part blended liquid formula should be used in equal amounts during the flowering phase to stimulate the rapid formation of thick stems and big leaves. Formulas are sediment free and are compatible with all dosing and irrigation systems in including fine dripper heads. Small amounts of micro-particles are occasionally visible in some conditions but will not affect mineral balance or system compatibility.
- Balanced NPK and essential microelements for vigories vegetativephase.
- Concentrated liquid fertiliser, no particulates or sediment;
- Works with any dosing system: Dosatron, Netaflex, Rhythm;
- Mixes completely at room temperature;
- Low heavy metal content;
- Ideal for mixing stock tanks and compatible with all dosing systems. This product it is 100% soluble and will not clog irrigation systems or leave sediment in reservoirs.
How to use
- Shake well before use.
- Use clean measuring instruments, do not put anything into the bottle.
- Always use equal parts of Athena Grow A & B to maintain proper mineral ratios.
- Monitor EC regularly and adjust accordingly based on crop and growth stage.
- Adjust pH to proper levels after mixing all fertilizers and additives.
- Do not combine in undiluted form.
- Store closed in original packaging at a temperature between 8° C and 30° C.
- Add 2-7 mL of Athena Grow A and 2- mL of Athena Grow B per 4 litres of water during the flowering phase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.