The Autopot Easy2grow system is a high-performance watering system, which provides maintenance free growing without waste of water. The system features the AQUAvalve technology and feeds your crops using an 8.5L pot without pumps, electricity, or timers. The system automatically feeds your plants with nutrients and water in a dry/wet cycle, which mimics natural systems. The bottom feed system is available in multiple configurations suitable for a hydroponic grow system with the grow medium of choice.
- The Autopot Easy2Grow system is a top-quality watering system;
- It includes standard 8.5L pot configurations and a bottom feed system;
- The system is available in multiple configurations including 4, 6, 12, 16, 24, 40, 48, 60, 80, and 100 pots;
- It's suitable for hydroponic grow systems or for growing plants in soil.
- It's a versatile watering system;
- It's flexible;
- It's made at the highest standards of quality.
The system is made for use with a wide range of crops. You can use a variety of substrates with the Autopot Easy2Grow system. It's low maintenance, automated, and reliable.
How to Use
Place the black marix discs in the pots. Fill the pots with the substrate and plant your crops. Water the pots and allow drainage outside the trays. Remove the collar and push the pipe through the collar. Attach the pipe to the AQUAvalve. Rescrew the collar but don't overturn. Connect the AQUAvalve and make sure the half moon in on the T section inside the tray. Fit the PotSock squares over the pots' bases. Connect the piping to the relevant tank or fitting. Place the pots in the trays.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.