Biogreen Bloom 2 is an efficient fertiliser made to optimise your plants' development during the flowering stage. It belongs to the range of premium one component nutrients developed by Biogreen. It's a top-quality base nutrient, which ensures explosive blooming. The product comprises high-performance micro- and macronutrients to guarantee optimum bloom. Growers use Bloom 2 with Biogreen's Calgel to achieve increased harvest yields.
- The product belongs to Biogreen's range of one component nutrients;
- The fertiliser is made for the blooming phase;
- It's a base nutrient;
- The product comprises pure raw materials. The N-P-K ratio is 3-11-1;
- The product is available in a variety of sizes such as 250ml, 1L, 5L, or 10L;
- The product is made for use with soil.
- It's a highly concentrated formula;
- Compared to other nutrients, Bloom 2 can last up to three times longer;
- The product is designed at Biogreen's highest standards.
The product comprises top-quality micro- and macronutrients, which ensure explosive blooming. During the flowering stage, plants require increased quantities of Nitrogen, Phosphorous, and Potassium. When you add the formula to the feeding regimen, it strengthens your plants and increases crop quality.
How to Use
The formula is made for use with soil. During the 1st week of the blooming stage, use 0.25ml of formula per 1L of water. During the 2nd week, increase to 1.25ml of formula per 1L of water. Throughout weeks 3 and 4, increase the ratio to 1.75ml per 1L of water. During weeks 5 and 6, use 2ml of formula per 1L of water. From week 7 until week 8, use 1.5ml of formula per 1L of water.
Keep the bottle in a dark and protected area. Keep the product away from children. In case of contact with your skin or eyes, rinse immediately. Before use, shake the bottle well. The product is made for use with other base nutrients.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.