Biogreen Calgel is a high-performance additive, which stimulates plant development from the early vegetative phase up to the flush. The product contains increased levels of Calcium, Nitrogen, and Magnesium to optimise plant growth. Growers use the formula to increase harvest yields and achieve top-quality crops.
- The product is a top-quality additive;
- The formula eliminates Magnesium (Mg) and Calcium (Ca) deficiencies;
- The product comprises increased levels of Ca, which strengthens plants' cell walls and stimulates root development;
- It's made for use with base nutrients;
- The formula is suitable for use with coco and soil.
- The formula is highly concentrated;
- The product doesn't have a best-before date;
- It's suitable for use with any base nutrients such as Grow 1 or Bloom2;
- It's made at the highest Biogreen standards of quality.
The additive strengthens your plants from the early vegetative phase up to the flush. The formula eliminates any Mg or Ca deficiencies. Thanks to the increased Ca levels, the product strengthens your plants' cell walls and promotes strong root development. The high Mg concentration sustains protein and chlorophyll synthesis.
How to Use
The product is made for use with soil and coco. In soil, during the vegetative stage and the 1st week of the blooming phase, use 0.25ml of formula per 1L of water. During weeks 2 and 3 of the blooming phase, use 0.3ml of formula per 1L of water. During weeks 4 and 5 of the flowering stage, use 0.35ml of formula per 1L of water. During week 6, use 0.4ml of Calgel per 1L of water. And during weeks 7,8, and 9, use 0.3ml of formula per 1L of water.
The product is available for use as a spray. Mix between 10ml and 30ml of formula per 1L of water. Before use, shake the bottle. Keep the product in a safe and dark place. Keep it away from children.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.