Biogreen X-Blast is a strong and high-performance PK additive, which maximises your harvest yields. Use the flowering booster during the last stages of the blooming phase to help your plants' reach their full potential. During this period, X-Blast offers the essential building blocks for increased terpene levels and high-quality dense fruits. The product improves the natural flavours of flowers and fruits and stimulates sugar production. The formula comprises top-quality humates, which strengthen your plants and improves their resistance. It's a versatile Biogreen product suitable for use with all grow media.
- X-Blast is a top-quality PK additive;
- The product comprises Phosphorus, Potassium, Iron, Boron, Copper, lignohumates, natural algae, and organic compounds. The NPK ratio is 1-7-11;
- The product is available in different sizes such as 250ml, 500ml, 1L, 5L, and 10L;
- It's made for use during the end of the blooming phase, starting with week 5;
- It's suitable for use with all grow media including coco coir, clay pebbles, Rockwool, and soil.
- The flowering booster promotes the growth of larger flowers and fruits;
- Promotes increased terpene levels;
- Increases the quality and flavours of the fruits;
- Strengthens your plants and improves resistance to stress or diseases;
- The product contains pure raw materials.
The product delivers increased levels of Potassium and Phosphorus, which promote the growth of flowers and fruits. The formula increases sugar and terpene levels. The product comprises a selection of top-quality micronutrients and additives such as Boron, Iron, Copper, and humates. Boron sustains cell division and helps transport sugars around your plants. It's involved in hormone regulation and nitrogen metabolism. Iron is used to form chlorophyll. Without Iron, the photosynthesis rates decrease dramatically. Copper helps with enzymatic processes. It's needed for respiration, photosynthesis, and the synthesis of proteins and carbohydrates. Humates raise the water retention capacity of grow mediums and increase nutrient uptake.
How to Use
With soil, add the Biogreen flowering booster starting with week 5 at a rate of 1ml per 1L of water. Maintain the same ratio until week 7, when you must decrease the ratio to 0.75ml per L of water until week 9. With other hydroponic substrates, add the product at a ratio of 1.5 ml of formula per 1L of water during weeks 5 and 6. Reduce the rate to 1ml of formula per 1L of water during weeks 7,8, and 9.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.