The Bluelab Guardian Monitor Connect Inline is not only a constant indicator of the desired levels of pH, conductivity, and temperature of your nutrient solution, it also data logs these critical parameters to your computer for you.
It does not stop there. You can access the data via the cloud from a remote mobile device or computer to check for extreme variances to ensure these critical parameters are hitting the mark for crop success.
- Data logging capability (ONE Bluelab Connect Stick is required, sold separately)
- Free Bluelab Connect Software available online
- View data and current status remotely via Google Docs (A computer with permanent internet access is required)
- Plant safe green LEDs
- Large easy to read display
- No calibration required for conductivity and temperature
- Simple push button pH calibration
- Selectable values for conductivity and temperature
- Flashing high and low alarms
- Greater tolerance to RF /electronic interference provided
- Water resistant design
- International power supply included
- Replaceable double junction pH inline probe
- Adjustable display brightness
- Non-volatile memory
- Compatible with Bluelab Connect Stick and Bluelab Connect Range Extender
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.