Botanicare - Rhizo Blast promotes rich root and flower development through a unique blend of nutrients, amino acids, minerals, seaweed, and chlorella. The special form of Chlorella micro-algae was designed for Rhizo Blast to maximize the number of natural ingredients, which it contains. And Chlorella comprises large amount of carbohydrates, which guarantee healthy plants. Rhizo Blast helps plants achieve an abundant root mass and explosive flowering which sets the foundation for healthy and strong growth.
- The additive is suitable for all growing systems including hydroponics, run-to-waste hydroponic systems, and organic soil;
- Botanicare - Rhizo Blast is made to be used during the vegetative period up to the 3rd week of blooming;
- The formula contains Nitrogen (1.15%), Phosphorus (0.5%), Potassium (1.15%) , Chlorella-A micro-algae and minerals.
- Promotes the growth of healthy and vibrant roots;
- Accelerates and sustains flowering;
- Rhizo Blast is completely soluble and won't leave any residues in your growing system;
- Encourages the growth of stronger roots, which lead to healthier and larger crops;
- Protects your plants from root diseases such as Pythium.
A healthy root system is the backbone of your plants' health. And Botanicare Rhizo Blast meets all your plants' requirements to develop strong roots. The formula comprises large amounts of Chlorella microalgae, which have been especially bred to optimize the levels of nutrients delivered to your plants. Botanicare has processed the algae to ensure that its cell walls are lysed so the nutrients are immediately available to your plants. The algae in Rhizo Blast are not only excellent sources of trace elements and nutrients but also strong bio-stimulants.
How to Use
Start using Rhizo Blast when the cuttings begin to develop roots up. Continue using the formula up to the 3rd week of flowering. Add 0.5ml/L to your water tank and mix thoroughly.
Mix the additive to your water reservoir and mix it thoroughly. After you've mixed in all the additives, you can adjust the level of pH. Generally, you should add all nutrients to your water tank first and chase them with additives. Ideally, you should store the formula in a dark and cool area. Keep it away from extreme temperatures and out of the reach of children. In case you accidentally expose your skin to the product, flush the skin surface with large quantities of water. Also, the product may cause irritation to the eyes.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.