Buddha's Tree Flower Burst was made to ensure your plants' smooth transition from the growth stage to the blooming phase. The product strengthens your plants and helps you set a strong foundation for blooming. Flower Burst offers the necessary nutrient support to your plants during the first weeks of pre-blooming. The formula strengthens your plants' root network and maximises nutrient uptake. The additive delivers a well-balanced nutrient profile for your plants to smoothly transition into the blooming phase. The product contains natural micro and macronutrients, which promote healthy development. Use Flower Burst to achieve healthy crops, denser flowers, and delicious fruits.
- Buddha's Tree Flower Burst is a top-quality supplement;
- The product is used during the pre-blooming and blooming phases;
- The formula contains natural ingredients such as Phosphorous, Potassium, and Boron. The NPK ratio is 0-10-8;
- Flower Burst is suitable for hydroponic systems and soil.
- Flower Burst has a high level of solubility;
- The product comprises increased levels of Phosphorous, which encourages root development;
- The additive induces blooming;
- Flower Burst contains Boron, which helps with Calcium absorption;
- The supplement is made for use in combination with other Buddha's Tree nutrients and additives.
Flower Burst is designed to ensure a smooth transition from the vegetative stage to the flowering phase. With this additive, you'll set a strong foundation for the blooming phase. Your plants will develop denser flower buds and deliver larger flowers. The additive works together with your base nutrients to provide a perfect nutrient balance to your plants. The supplement increases your plants' Calcium uptake during the growth stage, which strengthens their roots and improves your crops' immune systems.
How to Use
Use Flower Burst during the pre-flowering and blooming stages. Growers use the supplement at the recommended dosage of 0.25 ml/L.
Growers add Flower Burst in their water tank or water container during the pre-blooming and blooming stages. You must add the nutrients to your water reservoir and follow with Flower Burst and any other supplements and boosters. Once you've added all the nutrients and additives, you must adjust the pH level. In case you're growing plants in hydroponic media and systems, adjust the pH between 5.6 and 6.2. Make sure that you keep the pH towards the lower values because it will rise naturally after you add the nutrients and additives. In case you're growing plants in soil, there's no need to adjust the pH. If you want to regulate the pH, maintain it between 6 and 7. Keep the level towards the lower end of the scale as it will increase naturally. Store Flower Burst in a dark and safe place. Keep it away from very high or very low temperatures and out of children's reach. Make sure that you wear gloves when handling Flower Burst. Also, you must avoid contact with your skin and eyes.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.