CANNA Aqua Vega is a top-quality and high-performance base nutrient, made for the vegetative phase. The product is used in recirculating or ebb and flow hydroponic systems. The product ensures strong plant development. The formula comprises EDDHA Iron (Fe) chelating agents, Nitrogen compounds, and trace elements. Growers use Aqua Vega to achieve top-quality crops and huge harvests.
- CANNA Aqua Vega is a high-performance 2-part base nutrient;
- The product is designed for the vegetative stage;
- The formula comprises Nitrogen compounds, humic and fulvic acids, trace elements, pH stabilisers, and EDDHA Iron chelating agents, and silicon. The combined NPK ratio is 6-3-8;
- The formula ensures strong plant development.
- It's a top-quality product;
- It promotes strong root growth;
- Doesn't require pH adjustment;
- The product dissolves easily;
- Plants easily absorb the formula;
- It's suitable to use with CANNA's range of additives and boosters;
- It's designed at the highest performance standards.
The 2-part base nutrient is made for the vegetative stage. It's designed for recirculating and ebb and flow hydroponic systems. The product comprises top-quality mineral ingredients, which deliver essential micro and macronutrients for strong plant growth. The silicon in the formula promotes large stems and increased resistance. The product's pH stabilisers maintain the nutrient solution within the right pH range. The humic and fulvic acids ensure optimum delivery of nutrients and improve the crops' overall health.
How to Use
Use equal quantities of Part A and Part B. Add Part A to the water reservoir in a dosage of 2ml-4ml of formula per 1L of water and stir well. Follow with Part B and mix. For smaller plants, use 2ml of formula per 1L of water. For larger crops use 4ml of formula per 1L of water. Don't add the parts together in concentrated form. Thanks to the formula's pH stabilisers, there's no need to adjust the level of the pH. Store the product in a safe and dark place. Keep it out of children's reach.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.