CANNA Flush is the optimum additive for the final stage. It's made to clean plants and substrates from excess nutrients, which can negatively impact the next growth cycle. For example, excess nutrients can lead to malnutrition or over-fertilisation. The product is perfect for use before harvest and cleans all excess nutrients. The product doesn't destroy any beneficial bacteria. It's suitable for use with all growing substrates. The product helps growers achieve tasty and top-quality crops.
- CANNA Flush is made for use during the final stage;
- The additive compatible with all growing media;
- The product doesn't destroy beneficial bacteria;
- It's perfect for use before harvest.
- The product is easy to use;
- It's environmentally friendly;
- The product prevents over-fertilisation or malnutrition;
- It's made at the highest standards of performance and quality.
The formula comprises ingredients which draw excess nutrients from plants' tissues and from the substrates so they can be washed out. The formula is perfect for saving plants from accidental over-fertilisation and cleans nutrients out of crops before harvest.
How to Use
Start the flush two or one week before harvest. For absorbent grow media or soil add 2ml of formula per 1L of water. Water the crops with the solution until you achieve run-off. Leave for 24 hours. Add plain water until you achieve between 10% and 20% run-off. For hydroponic grow media and dry substrates, add 4ml of formula per 1L of water to the water reservoir. For drain-to-waste systems, aim for a 10%-20% run-off.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.