CX Horticulture Bio Balancer is an optimised additive, which promotes the growth of beneficial microbes in the substrate. The solution feeds the beneficial bacteria in the root-zone and improves your plants' immune systems. The supplement minimizes the development of predatory micro-organisms. It's a carefully engineered source of beneficial bacteria and optimises the capacity of these microbes to maximize nutrient uptake. The additive is made for use in soil and hydroponic systems. Growers use the supplement throughout the vegetative and blooming phases to achieve top-quality and high-yield harvests.
- The formula is made for use throughout the vegetative and blooming phases;
- Bio Balancer is an optimised additive;
- The additive comprises special beneficial bacteria and feed for these micro-organisms. The NPK level stands at 1-0-0;
- The supplement is suitable for use with hydroponic systems and soil.
- The formula is a microbial solution;
- The additive creates and sustains beneficial bacteria growth in the substrate;
- The supplement activates inert growing media;
- It's non-toxic;
- The formula is free from PGR (plant growth regulators);
- Promotes the development of beneficial microbes in the growing media;
- Increases your plants nutrient uptake and disease resistance;
- Protects your crops from harmful bacteria.
Hydroponic systems are perfect environments for the development of bacteria which cause root-rotting. The formula comprises a combination of the best feed for beneficial microbes, which colonize the plants' root-zone. This prevents the growth of harmful micro-organisms. Professional growers use Bio Balancer to promote the colonization of the root-zone with beneficial microbes, which help prevent root-diseases and improve the nutrient uptake levels.
How to Use
Use CX Horticulture Bio Balancer from the beginning of the vegetative phase up to the flush. Use the formula at a rate of 1 ml/L. Shake the bottle before opening it.
CX Horticulture Bio Balancer is a powerful supplement, which you can use to promote and sustain the growth of beneficial bacteria in the root-zone. Mix the additive into your water tank or water container and stir it well. Adjust the level of the pH as necessary. If you're growing plants in hydroponic systems, you must adjust the level of the pH between 5.6 and 6.2. London Grow recommends that you keep the level of the pH towards the lower end of the scale, as it will naturally rise once you've added all the nutrients and additives. In case you're growing in soil, there's no need to regulate the pH level. If you want to adjust it, keep it between 6 and 7. Maintain the level towards the lower end of the scale, as it will rise over time. Whenever you're handling Bio Balancer, wear protective gloves. Store the product in a dark and protected place and keep it out of children's reach. Make sure you keep Bio Balancer away from extreme temperatures. Avoid contact with your skin and eyes. In case of such contact, rinse the product off immediately.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.