CX Horticulture Head Masta helps growers achieve super-quality and high yielding crops. The additive improves your plants' natural flavours and aromas, boosts oil production and enhances flowering potential. The booster contains essential macronutrients, silicon, and vitamins, which support explosive blooming. The formula stimulates your plants' hormonal blooming signal, which leads to denser flowering sites. The additive comprises silicon, which strengthens plants' cell walls and increases the flowers' weight. Growers use the additive throughout the blooming phase to achieve huge harvest yields, impressive flowers, and delicious fruits.
- Head Masta is a strong and high-performance additive;
- Head Masta can be used with plants growing in hydroponic systems, soil or coco mediums;
- Growers use the formula starting with the second week of the blooming phase up to the flush;
- The product comprises macronutrients, silicon, and vitamins. The NPK ratio stands at 1-2-2.
- The product improves your crop's quality;
- Delivers silicon to your plants' cells and strengthens them;
- Helps growers achieve top-quality harvests;
- Increases the number of flowering sites and sustains large flower development;
- Promotes the growth of heavier and tastier fruits;
- Made at the highest CX Horticulture standards of quality;
- Growers can use Head Masta in combination with other CX Horticulture nutrients and boosters.
Head Masta delivers essential ingredients to your plants, which optimise the blooming process. The formula helps you achieve huge harvest yields and top-quality crops. The product stimulates the plants' blooming signal, which improves flower development and promotes denser flowering sites. The additive delivers the perfect ratio of macronutrients and vitamins to plants to sustain optimum blooming. Head Masta contains silicon, which strengthens your plants' cell walls and increases the weight of fruits. The additive also helps regulate your crops water uptake.
How to Use
Head Masta is designed for the blooming stage. Professional growers use the booster starting with the 2nd week of the flowering phase until the flush. Use Head Masta at a dosage of 1 ml/L.
CX Horticulture Head Masta is created especially for the flowering stage and delivers a perfect balance of macronutrients and essential elements for strong blooming. After you've mixed in the nutrients, add Head Masta to your water tank or container and stir it well. Adjust the level of the pH as required. If you're growing crops in hydroponic systems, make sure that the level of the pH ranges between 5.6 and 6.2. Try to maintain the pH closer to the lower values as it will increase once you've added all your nutrients and additives. In case you're growing plants in soil there's no need to adjust the pH. But if you want to regulate it, keep the pH between 6 and 7. Again, because the pH will rise naturally over time, maintain it towards the lower end of the scale. Store Head Masta in a dark and protected area. Keep it away from very low and very high temperatures. Make sure that you store the product out of children's reach. Whenever you're handling Head Masta, use protective gloves and avoid any contact with your skin and your eyes.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.