CX Horticulture Hydro BASE A&B is a complete 2-part nutrient, which helps growers achieve top-quality harvests. It's a versatile product, designed for use in any growing medium. CX Horticulture experts engineered the formula through rigorous plant tissue examination and the latest technologies in the field. The energy captured through the innovative Hot Mix Technology is released in the substrate, delivering incredible results. The product meets the increased demand for a stable, easy-to-use and strong fertiliser. The formula comprises essential micro and macronutrients, which your plants can easily absorb. With Hydro Base A&B, you'll achieve incredible harvests and top-quality crops.
- Hydro Base A&B is a 2-part nutrient;
- The fertiliser comprises essential micro and macronutrients. The NPK ratio of part A is 2-0-1. The NPK ratio of part B is 1-4-4;
- The product is made for the vegetative phase and the blooming phase;
- Growers use the fertiliser with all growing media and systems including hydroponics and soil.
- The product contains natural ingredients;
- The product includes the innovative Hot Mix Technology which creates a perfect balance between nutrients and your plants' uptake capacities;
- The product is simple to use;
- The fertiliser is made at the highest quality standards;
- The nutrient is suitable for use with the range of CX additives and boosters.
Because hydroponic systems cannot replicate the colloidal exchange capacity of the soil, plants growing in hydroponics substrates need special nutrients. Hydro Base is the result of careful plant tissue analysis combined with the latest technology. Energy captured via the Hot Mix Technology is released into the growing medium and delivers excellent results. The fertiliser is easy-to-use and helps you achieve high harvest yields in any growing medium.
How to Use
Growers worldwide use Hydro BASE A&B at equal rates of between 1-5 ml/L. Don't mix the two parts together in a concentrated form.
CX Horticulture Hydro BASE A&B is a top-quality 2-part base nutrient, which you simply add to your water container or water reservoir and mix well. First, you must add part A and stir it. Follow by adding part B and mix. Once you've added the nutrients, adjust the level of the pH. If you're growing in hydroponic systems, adjust the pH between 5.6 and 6.2. Keep the level towards the lower end of the scale, as it will rise naturally once you've added the nutrients. In case you're growing plants in soil, you shouldn't adjust the pH. If you want to regulate the pH, make sure you keep it between 6 and 7. Maintain it towards the lower values, as it will naturally increase over time.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.