Dutch Pro HYDRO/COCO A+B Grow is designed for use in any hydroponic growing system and coco medium. The product comprises essential micro and macronutrients, which ensure explosive growth. The formula is highly soluble, and plants can easily absorb it. The nutrient guarantees stronger and healthier plants. The unique blend of natural and organic ingredients ensures that your plants receive all the nutrients they need during the vegetative phase. Use HYDRO/COCO A+B Grow for healthy plant growth and top-quality harvests.
- The product is suitable for growing plants in any hydroponics system or coco medium;
- HYDRO/ COCO A+B Grow is a 2-part nutrient, made specifically to sustain and promote plant development;
- The formula contains essential micro and macronutrients, including Boron, Manganese, Zinc, Nitrogen, Phosphorus, and Potassium. The NPK ratio stands at 4-2-6;
- Growers use the product during the vegetative phase to set a strong foundation for explosive blooming.
- The formula is easy-to-use;
- Plants can quickly absorb the product, which delivers an optimum balance of nutrients for strong growth;
- The product is suitable for any irrigation system;
- The nutrient improves plants' health during the vegetative phase;
- The product is optimized to achieve EC levels between 1.8 and 2.
HYDRO/COCO A+B Grow is a 2-part nutrient suitable for the vegetative phase. The product is suitable for use in any hydroponic system or growing medium including coco. The formula contains a balanced nutrient composition including essential micro and macronutrients to strengthen your plants. For optimum results, use HYDRO/COCO A+B Grow with Dutch Pro's Multi Total, Keep It Clean and Take Root.
How to Use
Fill your water reservoir with water and add equal amounts of parts A and B to achieve a balanced formula concentration. Use 2.5-3.5 ml/L of part A and part B. For accurate measurement, use a syringe or a beaker.
Dutch Pro HYDRO/COCO A+B Grow is a 2-part nutrient, which you can easily add to your water tank and mix thoroughly. Once you've added the nutrient, adjust the pH level. Keep the level between 5.6 and 6.2. Because the pH level will rise once you've added all the nutrients, keep the pH towards the lower end of the scale.
Store the product in a dark and cool place. Keep it away from extreme temperatures. Keep the formula away from children's reach.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.