The GAS EC Fan Speed Controller allows growers to control the outtake and intake EC fans. You can adjust the speeds of the outtake and intake fans to create negative pressure in your grow room. It's a plug and play unit, which helps you optimize the grow environment. The unit is compatible with vector fans and Hyper Fan V2s. The device plugs directly into the different EC fans.
- The fan controller adjusts the speeds of the intake and outtake fans;
- The unit helps growers achieve negative pressure in the grow room;
- Comprises 2 knobs used to adjust the fans' speeds;
- Allows you to set minimum and maximum speed levels for each EC fan.
- The unit is reliable and resistant;
- It's efficient and cost-effective;
- Made at the top GAS quality standards.
When you grow crops indoors throughout the year, you must control the fans' speeds. During cold temperatures, you must decrease the volume of intake airflow and enable background heating to compensate. During the hot months, turn up the fans to max level to maintain the right climate in the grow room.
How to Use
Use the fan controller to adjust 2 EC fans with the control knobs. The controller is delivered with a Male/Male 5m active cable, which allows you to connect the EC fans. One connector is for the extraction fan, the other is for the intake fan. To run 2 vector fans, you'll need an extra Male/Male 5m active cable.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.