The GAS Enviro Grow Light Controller helps growers operate AC and EC fans. You can control on and off periods for any type of grow room equipment. With data collected from the environment, you can control humidifiers, lights, heaters, and pumps. Set minimum and maximum day/ night fan speeds and determine humidity and temperature rates. The unit connects to EC rev vectors, Hyperfans, Silenced EC Rev Vectors, and AC fans.
- The unit connects to all the equipment in your grow room;
- You can use the fan controller to set Systemair Revolution fans, Hyperfans, and AC fans;
- The unit can control minimum and maximum day/ night fan speeds, lighting, and humidity levels.
- The GAS Enviro Grow Light Controller comprises smart control settings;
- The unit includes a fan speed balancer to run intake and extractor fans at various speeds;
- The controller has day and night modes;
- You can connect up to 2,400W lights;
- It's waterproof and airtight.
To achieve the optimum grow room environment, you must control the fans' speeds. During colder weather, you must decrease the intake air volume and allow the heaters and grow lights to compensate. During warmer weather, increase the speed of your fans to achieve the perfect indoor climate. The Enviro Fan Controller allows you to optimize humidity and temperature rates via the humidity sensor and a thermostat. Keep your grow room parameters at the optimum levels via the Enviro Controller.
How to Use
The Fan Controller comprises a user-friendly operating system, which helps you control all aspects of your grow room's climate. You can regulate lighting levels, humidifiers, heaters, dehumidifiers, or pumps. Plug the equipment into the unit's sockets, which are programmable. You can set heaters to turn on during colder temperatures. Select different rates for daytime/night time. Turn the humidifiers on when the moisture level is below the set rate during daytime/ night time. Control your grow room's equipment down to seconds. Install the unit in a safe location, away from water. Hang the unit's probe sensor in the middle of your grow room and connect your AC or EC fans.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.