GAS - Humidity Controller for SonicAir Pro controls the humidity levels in the grow room's environment for healthy and strong crops. The smart controller intelligently learns to keep the right levels of humidity. It includes day and night-time settings through the 3 in 1 probe, which senses light, humidity, and temperature. The unit displays a warning when the humidifier is out of water. The intelligent humidity controller adjusts the GAS SonicAir Pro humidifier to achieve a perfect VPD (vapour pressure deficit) in the grow room.
- The unit controls the humidity levels in your grow room;
- The controller learns to maintain the correct levels of humidity;
- It includes night and daytime settings;
- The unit comprises a 3 in 1 probe to sense humidity, temperature, and light levels.
- It's made from top-quality materials;
- It's resistant and dynamically changes the humidity level depending on the temperature;
- Display a warning if the humidifier is out of water;
- It's user-friendly;
- Accelerates growth rates during the vegetative phase;
- Made at GAS quality standards.
The device uses a 3 in 1 probe, which senses temperature, light, and humidity levels in the grow room. It controls the SonicAir-Pro humidifier to increase the humidity rate to a pre-set level or reduce the VPD to the correct growth stage and daytime/night-time phase.
The humidifier powers the controller through the connection cord. The unit comprises 4 operation modes including "Relative Humidity 24 hours," "Relative Humidity Day/ Relative Humidity Night," "VPD 24 hours," and "VPD Day / Relative Humidity Night." The most efficient mode is the "VPD Day/ Relative Humidity Night," which controls the VPD throughout the day and the relative humidity throughout the night.
How to Use
Position the 3 in 1 probe in the centre of your grow room at the canopy's height. Use a fan to ensure temperature and humidity consistency in the grow room. Plug the controller into the Humidifier Pro with the black and blue connector. The controller will adjust the humidifier directly and receive power from the humidifier. Control the menu with the unit's knob. Press the knob in to access the menu. Move through the options by moving the knob up or down. You can move through the sub-menus by successive pressing of the knob.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.