Use the GAS CarboAir Pre-filter bands on each end of the filter to make sure that the air flows through the pre-filter's fabric and not underneath it. It's how the pre-filter can remove the foreign particles and keep them from entering the carbon filter. Improved airflow allows you to better control the humidity and temperature levels. The affordable and convenient bands have a positive impact on the climate in your grow room.
- The bands are made for use with CarboAir pre-filters;
- The bands stop particles from blocking the extraction system;
- The bands are available in different sizes such as small, medium, large, and extra-large. Each size comprises a different bed depth, flange and length.
- The bands are made to match the carbon filters and pre-filters;
- The bands optimize airflow;
- They're latex free;
- They're protected against UV and Ozone;
- They're easy to use and replace.
The pre-filter bands stop your carbon filter from being clogged. The pre-filter can perform at optimum levels and remove dust particles from the air. If dust enters your system, it'll reduce airflow rates. The bands improve the performance of your extraction system, which will run at optimum levels. The bands comprise a latex-free material and can endure increased temperatures.
How to Use
Place a band on each end of the GAS carbon filter to seal the pre-filter. Make sure that you use the right size.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.