The Gavita EFM1 AC Fan Controller Module allows you to connect an AC fan to your Master Controller. The unit is a plug and play solution to control the fan. When you can adjust your fan efficiently, you can lower the noise levels and power usage. On a lower speed, the unit reduces losses through burst modulated control. On higher speeds, the controller turns to phase cut control to guarantee optimum efficiency levels. You can plug the EFM1 fan controller between the AC fan and the power outlet. Use a signal cable to adjust it from the ELF.
- The unit connects the fan to the Gavita Master Controller;
- It's a plug and play solution to adjust the fan;
- At low speeds, the unit uses burst modulated control. At higher speeds, the unit uses phase-cut control.
- Increased levels of reliability and durability;
- Made at the Gavita standards of quality;
- Low production of noise;
- Delivered with local plug variations such as EU, US, and AUS plugs.
The unit is a smart AC fan control module, which is made for ELF controllers. You can adjust your fans as quiet and efficiently as needed. At lower speeds, the unit uses burst modulated control to decrease noises. At higher speeds, the unit uses phase-cut control for increased efficiency.
How to Use
Plug the unit between the fan and the power outlet. Use a signal cable to control the EFM1 from the ELF.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.