The Gavita – FB1 Fan Controller Module allows you to balance power to the intake and extraction fans. Extra filters and ducting influence the airflow and may lead to overpressure in the grow room. With the AC fan or EC fan balancer, you can control the inlet or extraction fans to achieve a balance between these 2 airflows. To maintain optimum pressure in the grow room, you must balance both the extraction and intake fans. Offset the intake fan by up to 70% to balance flow of air in your grow room.
- The unit allows you to balance the intake and extraction AC/EC fans;
- You can offset the intake fan to achieve a balanced airflow;
- You can adjust your fan up to 70%;
- It's compatible with any size EC fans. If you have an AC fan you must use an EFM1 module.
- It's resistant and efficient;
- It's made at the highest Gavita standards of performance and quality.
To balance the intake and extraction airflows or your fans, you must use the FB1 fan controller module. The unit helps you achieve optimum pressure in your grow room.
How to Use
The unit is suitable for EC fans of all sizes and capacities. Use the EFM1 module for an AC fan.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.