The Gavita Interconnect Cable RJ14/RJ14 for Master Controller is part of the high-performance grow light accessories for Gavita's equipment. The cable provides superior quality and it's compatible with Gavita's plug and play solutions including e-series fixtures and controllers. Growers use original Gavita grow light accessories to ensure optimal performance and reliability of the grow room's equipment.
- The Interconnect cord RJ14/RJ14 is used to ensure controller signal from one ballast to another;
- The cord is made for use with Gavita's Master Controller EL1 and EL2;
- The cord is available in different lengths such as 60 cm, 150 cm, 240 cm, and 300 cm.
- The cord is durable;
- The cord is made at Gavita's quality standards;
- The interconnect cord ensures delivery of the controller signal from one ballast to an additional ballast.
The E-series Interconnect cord connects light fixtures when you set up a daisy chain. To connect the light fixture to the Master Controller EL1/ EL2, use the Controller cable. The cord comes in a variety of configurations to suit the needs of your grow room.
How to Use
Use the cord to connect light fixtures when daisy chaining.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.