General Hydroponics - FloraGro is a premium fertilizer and an integrating component of the 3-part Flora series of nutrients. FloraGro sustains and encourages rich root development and foliar growth. It's a dynamic formula, which adapts to your plants' needs to ensure optimum growth. The formula is made at the highest General Hydroponics nutrients standards and includes top-quality ingredients. The fertilizer ensures lush harvests, rich root branching and it's suitable for use with other General Hydroponics nutrients and boosters.
- FloraGro is suitable for growing plants in hydroponic systems or soil;
- The nutrient is part of the 3-part Flora nutrients series;
- The fertilizer comprises natural and organic ingredients such as Nitrogen, Potassium, and Phosphorus.
- The product is made for the vegetative and mid-blooming stages;
- Plants can easily absorb FloraGro thanks to its increased solubility;
- Promotes rich root development;
- Improves plants' immune systems;
- Increases nutrient uptake;
- Strengthens your plants and ensures optimum development;
- Made at the highest Gnera Hydroponics nutrients quality standards.
The Flora 3-part nutrient series is a nutrient package used by growers worldwide to ensure optimum crop quality and high harvest yields. General Hydroponics experts conduct thorough research and update the product to improve performance and crop success rates. Flora Gro is made for use with FloraBloom and FloraMicro to help you achieve high harvest yields. The fertilizer promotes lush root growth, strong plant development and helps you create the perfect foundation for explosive blooming. The fertilizer works perfectly with plants in any growing system or medium.
How to Use
Growers worldwide use General Hydroponics - FloraGro to achieve lush harvests and strong plants. Use the nutrient at the recommended rate of 0.25 ml/L during the early vegetative phase. Increase to 0.7 during week 3. During the blooming phase use at a rate of 1.5 ml/L until mid-bloom.
FloraGro is a 3-part nutrient made to strengthen your plants and deliver lush harvests. Add the fertilizer to the water tanks or water container and mix thoroughly. Adjust the level of the pH to a level between 5.6 and 6.2. Keep the pH level towards the lower end of the scale because it rises once you add the nutrients. If you're growing in soil, you shouldn't adjust the pH level. If you want to adjust the pH, maintain it between 6 and 7. Store the nutrient in a dark and safe place, away from very high or very low temperatures. Wear protective gloves whenever you're handling the fertilizer. In case of contact with your skin or your eyes, rinse instantly.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.