General Hydroponics - FloraMicro Hard Water is a powerful fertilizer and a component of the Flora 3-part nutrient series. The product contains natural and organic ingredients, Nitrogen, Potassium, and Calcium. The formula also includes oligo-elements, which balance the pH level in the nutrient solution. FloraMicro intensifies your plants' aromas and flavours and promotes the production of essential oils. The product also improves your plants' immune systems and strengthens their roots. With ForaMicro, you'll achieve top-quality harvests and increased crop yields.
- General Hydroponics - FloraMicro Hard Water is suitable for the vegetative stage and the flowering stage until the ripening period;
- The formula is suitable for hydroponic growing systems and soil;
- The product comprises organic and natural ingredients, oligo-elements, Nitrogen, Potassium, and Calcium;
- The formula is part of the Flora 3-part nutrient series.
- FloraMicro is easy to use;
- General Hydroponics nutrients have a high solubility rate;
- The fertilizer strengthens your plants and accelerates growth;
- Increases nutrient uptake;
- Improves your plants' immune systems and protects your crops against pathogens and pests;
- General Hydroponics nutrients, which are part of the Flora series, intensify the natural flavours and aromas of your plants;
- Promotes the production of essential oils and terpenes;
- Made at the highest quality standards.
FloraMicro Hard Water is part of the Flora series 3-part nutrient system and made for plants growing in hard water areas. The fertilizer is made for the vegetative and blooming phases. You can combine the formula with FloraBloom and FloraGro to achieve a high-performance nutrient solution for your plants. The fertilizer contains top-quality and pure concentrates with increased solubility and they're pH balanced. The formula strengthens your plants and improves their resistance to diseases and pests. The nutrient ensures healthy and accelerated plant development.
How to Use
Add FloraMicro to your water tank or water container in the recommended dosage. During the vegetative phase, add between 0.33 and 2.6 ml/L. Throughout the blooming phase add 2.6 ml/L.
General Hydroponics FloraMicro Hard Water is a powerful fertilizer and part of the 3-part Flora series. Add the nutrient to your water reservoir or water container and mix well. Adjust the pH level between 5.6 and 6.2 if you're growing in hydroponic systems. Maintain the pH level towards the lower end of the scale as the pH level will rise after you add the nutrients. If you're growing plants in soil, you shouldn't regulate the pH level. If you want to adjust the pH, keep it between 6 and 7. Store FloraMicro in a dark and cool place, away from very high or very low temperatures. Keep it out of children's reach. Shake the bottle before use and use protective gloves while handling the formula.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.