General Hydroponics - Flora Micro Soft Water is an optimized fertilizer and part of the 3-part Flora series. The formula is made specifically for use in areas with soft water. Growers use Flora Micro to strengthen their plants and improve their crops' quality. The nutrient comprises organic and natural elements, which improve your plants' immune systems, accelerate growth and ensure healthy development. Flora Micro delivers the right ratio of nutrients, which set the foundation for powerful and explosive blooming. Use the fertilizer in combination with Flora Grow and Flora Bloom for maximum harvest yields.
- General Hydroponics - Flora Micro Soft Water is made for use during the vegetative and blooming phases;
- Use the fertilizer with any growing medium or system;
- The formula comprises essential micronutrients and trace elements. The NPK ratio stands at 5-0-1;
- The fertilizer is a base nutrient and part of the 3-part Flora series.
- The nutrient comprises natural and organic elements, which strengthen your plants;
- The fertilizer is user-friendly and plants can rapidly absorb its nutrients;
- It's made at the highest quality standards of General Hydroponics nutrients;
- It's suitable for use with other General Hydroponics nutrients and additives;
- The nutrient is made especially for areas with soft water.
General Hydroponics Flora Micro Soft Water is part of the 3-part Flora series and made for use during the vegetative and blooming phases. General Hydroponics' experts perform regular tests and research to improve their products and make sure they meet the needs of your plants. Flora Micro Soft Water is made for use in combination with Flora Grow and Flora Bloom. The fertilizer provides a perfect ratio of nutrients to your plants, ensuring optimum growth and development. The nutrient also improves your plants' immune systems and helps you reach optimum harvest yields.
How to Use
Use Flora Micro Soft Water in combination with Flora Grow and Flora Bloom. During the vegetative phase, use the formula at a rate of between 0.25 and 0.7 ml/L. During the flowering stage, use the product at a dosage of 1 ml/L.
Growers use Flora Micro Soft Water during the vegetative and blooming phases for increased crops' development and optimum harvests. Add the fertilizer to your water tank or container and mix thoroughly. If you're growing plants in hydroponic mediums and systems, maintain the pH level between 5.6 and 6.2. Keep the level of the pH towards the lower end of the scale as it will increase naturally once you add the nutrients. If you're growing plants in soil, you shouldn't adjust the level of the pH. In case you wish to adjust the pH level, maintain it between 6 and 7. Keep the level towards the lower value, as the pH will rise over time. Store the nutrient in a dark and safe place. Keep it away from children. Make sure the nutrient is away from extreme temperatures. Use protective gloves whenever you're handling FloraMicro Soft Water. Avoid any contact with your eyes or your skin. In case of such contact, rinse instantly.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.