General Hydroponics FloraNova Bloom comprises a unique blend of organic and natural ingredients, made specifically for explosive blooming. The fertilizer contains trace elements and micronutrients, which strengthen your plants during the flowering and fruiting stages. The nutrient increases the production of natural sugars, terpenes and essential oils for optimized fruiting. With FloraNova Bloom your plants will deliver denser flowers and heavier fruits. The formula also accelerates the blooming phase and improves your plants' immune systems. With FloraNova Bloom you'll achieve top-quality crops and increased harvest yields.
- General Hydroponics - FloraNova Bloom is a base nutrient;
- The formula is suitable for all growing mediums and systems including hydroponics and soil;
- The product comprises a unique mix of natural ingredients and humic acids for increased blooming;
- FloraNova Bloom is made for the flowering and fruiting phases.
- The product is extremely soluble and your plants can easily absorb it;
- Delivers top-quality nutrients;
- Improves your plants' immune systems so they can fight against pests and diseases;
- Increases the production of natural sugars, essential oils, and terpenes;
- Ensures denser and larger flowers;
- Delivers tastier and sweeter fruits;
- Growers use FloraNova Bloom with other General Hydroponics nutrients and additives.
FloraNova Bloom is a powerful base nutrient, which you can use during the blooming phase to ensure maximum flowering and fruiting. The fertilizer contains natural and organic ingredients, which deliver top-quality crops and tastier fruits. The formula improves your plants' resistance against pests and diseases and promotes healthy growth during blooming. With FloraNova Bloom you'll optimize your plants' blooming capacities and achieve larger and sweeter fruits.
How to Use
Growers use FloraNova Bloom during the entire blooming and fruiting phases. Use the nutrient at the recommended rate of 1.8 ml/L.
General Hydroponics - FLoraNova Bloom is a high-performance fertilizer, which you can use during the entire blooming phase. Add the nutrient to your water reservoir or water container and mix well. After you've added all the General Hydroponics nutrients and boosters, adjust the pH. If your growing plants in hydroponic systems, make sure the pH is between 5.6 and 6.2. Because the level of the pH will raise naturally after you add the nutrients, make sure you keep the level towards the lower end of the scale. If you're growing your plants in soil, you shouldn't adjust the pH level. If you want to adjust the pH, keep it between 6 and 7. Make sure you keep the level towards the lower value, as it will increase over time. Store the formula in a dark and cool area. Keep the product away from children. Avoid contact with your skin and your eyes. Use protective gloves when you're handling the formula. In case of contact with your eyes or your skin, rinse immediately.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.