General Hydroponics has carefully engineered a top-quality line of late flowering boosters and plant nutrients made to maximise flower and bud size. The comprehensive plant nutrients are made for the final days, right before harvest. GHE's Ripen accelerates and improves the ripening process, enhances the taste, and increases the quality of your flowers and fruits. The concentrated formula promotes and supports abundant flowering with huge oil and flagrance production.
- Ripen is part of GHE's premium range of late flowering boosters;
- The formula is made for the last period of the flowering stage;
- It's made for use in hydroponic grow media;
- The product contains a balanced ratio or Nitrogen (0.5%), Phosphorous (7%), and Potassium (6%).
- The product is affordable;
- It's efficient;
- It's highly soluble and plants can easily absorb it;
- The increased levels of Phosphorous and Potassium maximise flower production and support the development of high yields.
Ripen is made for the last stage of the blooming phase and comprises a balanced ratio of Phosphorous, Potassium, and Nitrogen. It's made for use with the Hawthorne brand of nutrients and additives to support the production of heavier and larger flowers and fruits.
How to Use
Use 1.3ml of formula/1L of water during the last 2 weeks of the blooming phase. Add the plant nutrient last in your water reservoir to guarantee optimised solubility. During the final week of fertilization, only use Ripen at a dosage of 1.3ml/L of water. It's made to be used as a stand-alone solution with no extra additives. It's made for drain-to-waste and re-circulating growing systems. Don't overuse.
Store the formula in a protected space, away from very high or very low temperatures. Keep the formula out of children's reach. Avoid contact with your eyes and your skin. In case of contact with your skin or your eyes, make sure that you rinse immediately.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.