General Hydroponics - Ripen is a complete nutrient made for the last period of the blooming phase. It accelerates and improves the ripening process. The formula ensures that your plants use any nitrates or micronutrients they've stored to intensify their flavours and aromas. The product comprises a unique blend of buffers and mineral salts, which are made at General Hydroponics nutrients standards. Growers worldwide use the product to strengthen their crops and improve the production of essential oils and sugars for tastier fruits.
- General Hydroponics - Ripen is suitable for all types of hydroponic growing systems;
- Ripen is a base nutrient;
- The product is made for use during the last period of the flowering stage;
- The formula comprises a unique mixture of macro and micronutrients. Although the proportions of the compounds are a trade secret, they include Phosphoric Acid, Magnesium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Sulfate, Potassium Nitrate, Magnesium Carbonate, and Ammonium Sulfate.
- The formula is made at the highest General Hydroponics nutrients standards;
- The nutrient has an increased level of solubility;
- Ripen strengthens your plants' immune systems;
- Helps your plants metabolize any stored nutrients during the end of the blooming phase;
- Accelerates the flowering stage;
- Intensifies your fruits aromas and flavours.
Ripen delivers a strong signal to your plants that they're approaching the end of their lifecycle. Plants react by accelerating the ripening process. Also, your plants will reinforce their defense systems and increase active principles. The formula delivers nutrients and mineral salts to your plants in a highly soluble form, so they can easily absorb them. If you're growing plants outdoors, Ripen will help you harvest your crops earlier, before they're destroyed by bad weather conditions. If you're growing plants indoors, Ripen helps you balance then end of their lifecycle by accelerating the ripening process in slower developing plants.
How to Use
If you're growing plants in hydroponic systems, use Ripen during the last 10 days of the blooming phase at a dosage of 4-5 ml/L. For plants growing in soil, use 4-5 ml/L every second watering.
Ripen is a base nutrient, which you can add to your water reservoir or water container and mix well. If you're growing plants in hydroponic systems, adjust the pH level between 5.6 and 6.2. The level of the pH will rise naturally once you've added the nutrient, so you should maintain the level towards the lower end of the scale. For plants growing in soil, you shouldn't adjust the pH level because it will naturally regulate. If you want to adjust the level of the pH, keep it between 6 and 7. Store the product in a safe and dark place, away from very high and very low temperatures. Make sure that you keep Ripen away from children. Use protective gloves when handing the formula. In case of contact with your skin or your eyes, rinse immediately.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.