All predators are dispatched separately from a different location. Typically you will receive these within 48 hours of placing your order.
DISCLAIMER: All predators are dispatched separately from a different location. Typically you will receive these within 48 hours of placing your order.
Gardeners and farmers, meet your ultimate allies in the war against aphids! Our Greenfly & Blackfly Predators collection offers a variety of pest destroying solutions. These predators include Aphidius colemani, Aphidius ervi, Aphelinus abdominalis, Aphidius praon, and Aphidius cerasicola. These natural enemies are your frontline defence against aphid infestations, ensuring your plants thrive without the worry of greenfly and blackfly damage.
Greenfly and Blackfly can swiftly multiply and devastate your plants. The species in this collection are expert hunters of these pests, and each has its own special approach to aphid control:
- Aphidius colemani + Aphidius ervi + Aphelinus abdominalis: These parasitoid wasps are adept at seeking out aphid colonies and laying their eggs within hosts. As the eggs hatch, the larvae consume them from the inside, reducing infestations.
- Aphidius praon: A specific predator, Aphidius praon, is highly efficient at targeting these pests, keeping their populations in check.
- Aphidius cerasicola: These parasitic wasps are known for their ability to parasitize greenfly and blackfly and provide valuable pest control in orchards and gardens.
- Natural Greenfly & Blackfly Control: By introducing these predators, you harness the power of nature's own pest control experts, eliminating the need for chemical pesticides.
- Multiple Approaches to Pest Control: With various species in the collection, you can address different challenges effectively.
- Reduced Plant Damage: Pest populations under control mean healthier plants, better growth, increased flowering, and overall plant vitality.
- Sustainable Gardening: Incorporating beneficial insects into your gardening practices promotes a balanced ecosystem where natural predators maintain pest populations.
How to Use
- Identification: Confirm the presence on your plants. Greenfly & Blackfly are typically small, soft-bodied insects found in colonies on plant stems and leaves.
- Species Selection: Choose the appropriate Greenfly & Blackfly Predator variant based on your specific aphid problem and garden conditions.
- Release: Follow the provided instructions to release the selected predator species near the affected plants. The timing and quantity will vary depending on the variant you choose.
- Monitoring: Keep an eye on the progress. Over time, you should observe a reduction in aphid populations as the predator species actively feed on the pests.
- Maintenance: For more severe infestations or to ensure long-term protection, consider additional releases of the appropriate Greenfly & Blackfly Predator variant as needed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.