The Hailea ACO Series Adjustable air pump is a lightweight, super silent, and high-performance unit available with a single or multi outlets. The pump delivers user-adjusted air flow starting from 0.4 up to 42L/min. The unit is perfect for oxygenating your nutrient reservoirs. The product is a high-quality air pump and it's easy to use. With a low power consumption and special suspension feet, the product delivers excellent results.
- The product is a lightweight and super silent unit made with single or multi outlets;
- The Hailea ACO Series Adjustable Pump comprises a variety of models including ACO-9601, ACO-9602, ACO-9610, ACO-9620, ACO-9630, and ACO-9650. The units deliver air-flow volumes ranging from 0.4 up to 42 L/minute. The products have a power consumption ranging between 2 Watts and 18 Watts;
- The air pumps are made of top-quality components for increased durability and reliability;
- It's a high-performance product, which delivers increased air volume outputs.
- The product is efficient and durable;
- It's reliable and high-performance;
- It's made of strong materials for high resistance;
- The product has an extensive lifespan.
The Hailea ACO Series Adjustable Pumps are top-performance, single and multi air pumps made to pump air through an air line into sub-merged air-stones. The underside of the product draws air in and the oscillating diaphragm releases air through an outlet. You can easily adjust the air-flow using the control on the top of the pump.
The pumps produce a consistent and steady air-pressure. The air passes through a muffler to reduce noise and the rubber feet absorb vibrations. The silent pump produces low noise and vibration levels.
How to Use
Place the product on a flat surface, close to your nutrient or water reservoir. Connect the unit's outlet to the air line. Fit the air-stone onto the opposite end of the air line. Place it inside the reservoir. Plug the air pump into a power mains and turn it on. Always place the product at a higher height than the water-line level in your water/ nutrient reservoir.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.