Hesi Coco is a powerful fertiliser made for plants growing in coco substrates. The fertiliser is made for the vegetative and blooming phases. The formula comprises stabilized complex-binding substances and it doesn't contain any unnecessary fibres. The product includes A and B components combined into 1 optimized formula. The fertiliser includes a unique blend of micro and macronutrients, carbohydrates, amino acids, vitamins and trace elements, which sustain and support healthy and strong growth. The EC value of the nutrient is lower than other similar formulas on the market as it doesn't contain any added salts. Use Hesi Coco to achieve increased harvest yields and top-quality crops.
- The product is a base nutrient;
- The formula contains macro and micronutrients, vitamins, amino acids, carbohydrates, enzymes, and trace elements. The NPK value is 3-4-5.
- The product is made for the vegetative and blooming phases;
- The formula is suitable for use with plants growing in coco.
- The product has an increased solubility level;
- Plants can easily absorb the formula;
- Strengthens your plants and promotes powerful flowering;
- Strengthens your plants' roots and promote extensive root-branching;
- Accelerates plants' growth and increases their metabolic rate;
- Helps your plants deliver larger and denser flowers;
- Made at the highest Hesi quality conditions;
- The product is compatible with other Hesi nutrients, additives, and boosters.
Hesi Coco is a complete base nutrient, designed for use during the vegetative and blooming phases. The formula ensures healthy development of your crops and strong blooming. It's made especially for plants growing in coco substrates. The formula strengthens your plants and improves their immune systems. With the fertilizer you'll achieve larger and denser flowers, which deliver tastier fruits. Use the fertilizer for optimized crops and heavier harvests.
How to Use
Professional growers use Hesi's Coco fertiliser during the vegetative and flowering stages. Use the formula at the recommended dosage of 3 ml/L during the vegetative stage and 5 ml/L during the flowering phase.
The fertiliser is user-friendly and you can simply mix it into your water container and stir well. Add the product at the recommended rate and adjust the pH. When you're growing in coco, the level of the pH should be between 5.6 and 6.2. Maintain the level towards the lower values as it will rise once you've added all the nutrients and additives. Store the fertiliser in a dark and safe area, away from very high or very low temperatures. Whenever you're handling the product, wear protective gloves. Avoid contact with your skin or your eyes. In case of such contact, rinse instantly.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.