Hesi Hydro Grow is a complete base nutrient made for the vegetative phase. The nutrient contains increased levels of Nitrogen to sustain powerful growth and helps plants develop at optimum rates. The fertiliser covers all your plants' nutritional needs during the vegetative stage. You can use the product in any hydroponic or aeroponic system. The formula contains natural ingredients such as micro and macronutrients, vitamins, carbohydrates, and amino acids. Professional growers use Hesi Hydro Grow to achieve excellent crops and heavier harvests.
- The formula is made for the vegetative stage;
- The product comprises natural ingredients including micro and macronutrients, vitamins, carbohydrates, and amino acids;
- Hydro Growth is a base nutrient;
- The product is designed for use in aeroponics and hydroponics systems and mediums.
- The formula is easy to use and has an increased solubility level;
- Plants can rapidly absorb the nutrient;
- Improves your crops' immune systems;
- Strengthens your plants and accelerates growth;
- Promotes photosynthesis and the production of chlorophyll;
- The product is made at the highest Hesi quality standards;
- Hydro Grow doesn't leave any residues;
- Promotes the development of a rich root network;
- The formula is compatible with other Hesi additives and boosters.
During the vegetative phase, plants need increased levels of Nitrogen for optimum growth. Hydro Grow meets your plants' nutritional requirements and delivers the perfect balance of micro and macronutrients. The formula encourages the growth of beneficial bacteria in the root zone and promotes extensive root branching. Hydro Growth strengthens your plants, improves their immune systems and increases nutrient uptake. With Hydro Grow you'll achieve top-quality harvests, strong crops, and explosive blooming.
How to Use
Use the product during the vegetative phase for optimum plant development. Add the nutrient at the recommended dosage of 5 ml/L.
Hesi Hydro Grow is an easy-to-use base nutrient, which you can add to your water reservoir and stir it well. After you've added the nutrient and any supplements, adjust the pH. When you're growing plants in hydroponic systems, make sure the pH level is between 5.6 and 6.2. Keep the level towards the lower values as it will rise once you've added the nutrients and additives. Store Hydro Growth in a dark and cool place, away from extreme temperatures. Wear protective gloves when you're handling the product and avoid contact with your skin or your eyes. In case of such contact, rinse immediately.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.